High Point Furniture Market 2017 is coming up soon. So what really goes on at market? Style watchers and buyers are looking for TRENDS from sellers. What’s trending for 2018?
Our mattress trends for 2018 are:
- all natural materials
- two-sided mattress tops
- 8-way hand-tied boxsprings
This is what’s in the #furnitureforecast for 2018! Need more info? Read on below about what each of these trends means:
- Natural Materials: A key component of the Shifman Difference is the company’s use of natural materials. Cotton, Shifman’s primary upholstery material has the unique quality of breathability, keeping you feeling warm in the winter and cool in the summer. In addition, layers of luxurious materials, like Joma wool and Cashmere are featured in select models.
- Two-sided: Shifman remains one of the few mattress manufacturers that continues to produce two-sided mattresses. A two-sided mattress can be flipped for extended comfort life and durability.
- Hand-tufted mattresses: Shifman’s premium mattresses feature its exclusive Sanotuft® technique which produces a smooth buttonless tuft that is hand-sewn from top to bottom locking all sumptuous upholstery layers and innerspring securely in place. This process alleviates shifting and bunching, allowing your mattress to stay comfortable longer.
- 8-Way Hand-tied boxsprings: Shifman’s premium mattresses feature eight-way hand-tied boxsprings, a hallmark of fine furniture. These coils conform to the natural contours of the body maximizing comfort and absorbing the body’s weight for the ultimate sleeping experience.
The great thing about these trends is…they never go out of style. We’ve had the same philosophy for over 120 years, and we manage to stay in fashion. We hope you agree and we look forward to seeing you at High Point Market.